Instruct Us

Transfer Up Form

    By completing this instruction form you agree you are the claimant or have authority to request Transfer Up of this case. You
    consent to a paralegal completing the N293A on your behalf, for this purpose please ensure your digital signature here is accurate.
    You have read and fully agree to our terms and conditions. You will receive our bank details once this form is processed, we will not
    progress this matter further until payment has been made. Quotations will be sent for all other matters.

    Writ of Control - Money Judgment (over £600)Writ of Possession - Persons KnownWrit of Possession - Persons UnknownOther