High Court Writs – HCEO.com

With CRAR not being available at this time, we have joined with a High Court authorised person to enable us to collect rents and repossess property for those that have gone down the County Court and High Court route. Any queries, please contact Jon Dawkins on 0208 661 0210.

If you have a County Court Judgement (CCJ) or Order of Possession that is less than six years old and is above £600, you can transfer your case up to the High Court for Enforcement. This will allow us to instruct a Certificated Enforcement Agent, who is under the supervision of a High Court Enforcement Officer, to execute the High Court Writ to recover the money owed or Writ of Possession.

If the debtor fails to settle the amount due and has goods which can be sold at auction, our Enforcement Agents will seize and then sell the debtors goods. Any additional costs involved will be added to the debt.

The cost to transfer your case up to High Court is £66 plus a compliance fee of £75 plus VAT (£156). These fees must be paid after instruction has been submitted to us, we will email you our bank details when we receive your instruction. We will then add the £156 to the balance due to be recovered from the debtor if the enforcement is successful. If for any reason we are unable to recover the outstanding debt, please note that the fees are non-refundable.

On receipt of your instruction, a member of the High Court Enforcement team (HCEO.com) will check the details before processing. We will then complete the relevant document and send over to you for your signature and returned to us. We will then post the documents to the court. The court will then transfer the case up and return a High Court Writ of Control stamped.

The first step of the recovery process is to issue a Notice of Enforcement to the debtor. This gives the debtor seven days to contact the office to make payment or arrange a payment agreement. If the balance is not paid, then the case will be passed to an Enforcement Agent for collection.

HCEO’s and Enforcement Agents carrying out High Court Writs under the instruction of HCEO’s have more extensive powers than other debt collectors. This increases the possibility of a successful recovery.

To proceed, please go to “instruct us” and complete the Transfer Up form by uploading a Court Order or Judgement. Please make sure you read the terms and condition and tick that you have agreed before submitting.

Instruct us online

To instruct Dawkins to collect Rent Arrears on your behalf instruct us online by clicking on the links below: